The main goals of puppy pre school are:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour, learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Find out how to protect your puppy against common parasites and diseases.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about puppy pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behavioural problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer puppy preschool. However, we highly recommend the services of Pupz and Co.
Click on the following link to go to their page for more information about their services.